Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

Sagat's SFIV Theme




Street Fighter IV has yet to hit the consoles or Japanese arcades but some of the music is already on the net. I've heard the stage select theme and Akuma's theme and both sounded great. But the king of SFIV music thus far is Sagat's theme. I love Sagat's original theme from SFII, but after hearing his SFIV music, I don't even miss it. You will not catch me (or many others for that matter) whining because Capcom didn't do an updated version of Sagat's Theme. Hey, its a new game, give the characters some new music.

The question isn't "How good is Sagat's SFIV theme?" The question is "How will other SFIV character theme's stack up?" Akuma's is sweet, but he it sure ain't no Sagat. Sagat's SFIV theme is easily one of the best tracks in gaming I've ever heard. Its that awesome. Just imagine kicking the crap out of someone while this amazing song plays in the background. Man, I get giddy just thinking about it. Just see for yourself how dope this song is.

EDIT: This is actually a fan made conceptual theme. Oops.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Sagat's damn victory laugh still haunts me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch
?v=kzgqgqlL72I

*Whistles innocently*

Reggie White Jr. said...

It always took me a while to beat Sagat and the rest of the bosses in SFII as a kid.